Translate

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

you are welcome

Share
Yes, I know that the title of this blog is "Adapt, Adopt, and Improve" and I've tried to post entries relating to this motto from the Knights of the Round Table. (Of course, where are they now? A lot of good that saying did them.) Lately, I've been feeling this wariness from the constant challenges of adapting, adopting, and simply trying to improve life's often ridiculous situations. Mind you, I'm not giving up. Good grief, no. The world come to an end (not really, it just seems that way.) All I'm saying is that a little vacation, or a little time off to just play or even just sleep would be most welcome right now. But I don't see that happening in the next few months. There are noses to be wiped, hands to be held, bills to be paid, and posts to write. So if you get up tomorrow and the sun has risen, I just want to say ... you're welcome. Why? I have no idea.

No comments: