Translate

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Online storage

Share
I was using Moby and Desktop to back up my data from one computer and access it from another. They both work well and are that great price of free. Desktop has a preset directory that you drop files in for backup and Moby allows you to pick which directories you want backed up. But you're limited to 1 Gigabyte which was substantial at one time. Not any more with video and music files. So I've started using Glide which has 30 Gigabytes of storage with privacy settings and the ability to share files along with a bunch of other online tools. Again for the great price of free!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love your own writing style, very attractive.
don't quit and also keep writing in all honesty , because it just simply worth to look through it,
excited to find out much of your current content articles, kind regards :)

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you enter, will look progressive in behalf of more interdependent articles soon as its anecdote of my favourite issue to read.

Tom Frisen said...

Another good one is JustCloud, which is offering 5GB of free online storage and unlimited cloud storage for $4.95 per month.

Anon A. Mus said...

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your link and comment.

After receiving your entry, I thought I had published this article two or three years ago. But this post is only a year, and the number of companies offer large amounts of free cloud space has exploded since then. For example, Microsoft's Skydrive has 25 Gb without charge. I guess we'll see what happens by this time next year!

Thanks again!
Ron