Translate

Friday, March 12, 2010

Fast Food Love

Share
She tore my ticket from the receipt printer slowly, seductively. With a sly wink and the same unhurried motion, this beguiling senior citizen walk away with a deliberate sultry sway of her hips, and begin to complete my fast food order.

My heart pounded with passion. I couldn't help but sigh with longing. As the store manager rushed by me at the pace of an olympic walker, he screeched to a halt upon hearing my romantic tones. "Is anything wrong, sir?" he asked. "No, nothing at all," I cooed. Pointing at the aging angel, I murmured "I think she likes me! If she moves any slower, I may faint!" He glanced at his worker and said, "Sir, she moves that way because she arthritic." "But she winked at me!" I protested. He put a brotherly arm on my shoulders. "That's not a wink. She has a twitch from her medication. And she partially blind," he calmly informed me.

After that, it was a very unhappy happy meal as I salted the fries with my tears ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, this magnificent idea is necessary just by the way