Translate

Sunday, May 11, 2008

How Not Make It To Your Next Birthday

Share
I'm sure everyone enjoys a good practical joke every now and then (for some reason, according to a recent study, most everyone prefers playing them as opposed to being on the receiving end. Where is your sense of humor, people?). So in this time of stress and bad news, let me offer you a few pranks or, as I like to call them, things-to-do-so-that-you-don't-make-it-to-your-next-birthday.

Most women say that they love a guy with a sense of humor. So let's show them what a funny guy you really are when you boil a pair of their best high heels in hot water and then drying them in the oven. Guaranteed to shrink their shoes by almost one size.

For your automotive-loving friends, sneak over to their house in the dead of night and put Ford grills on their Chevy trucks. I would suggest putting a Chevy Grill on a Ford truck but the purpose of any practical joke is not to improve the situation or be practical.

The next time your friends invite you over to a party, bring gifts. Toilet paper dusted with itching powder is always a favorite especially if you've added Ex-Lax to the chocolate dip. Fill an empty toothpaste tube with Orajel (or any numbing gel) and leave it on their bathroom sink. This will leave them speechless.

I have many, many more but I'm sure these are more than enough to help you reach hermit status.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your writing is so nice. I like your style. Thanks

Anon A. Mus said...

Thank you, Kredite, for your encouraging comment. You made my day!

goldengoddess said...

You're a real stinker aren't you?!

Love it!

Anonymous said...

I think the main thought that comes to my mind is that "time is passing." I also think a whole lot of people are now familiar with the list of things to accomplish before I die...I can't remember, but someone wrote a book about it.

Anonymous said...

The next time your friends invite you over to a party, bring gifts. Toilet paper dusted with itching powder is always a favorite especially if you've added to the chocolate dip. This would be really interesting.

Anonymous said...

You are really amazing. I want to try these on my birthday or on any body else's birthday. Let me know if you have some more stuff like this. It would be really funny.

Anonymous said...

This is truly hilarious. I never got these kind of ideas anytime. I will definitely apply these ideas in my birthday or in anybody else's birthday. Let me know if you got any more ideas.