Translate

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Modern Day Drive-In Movie Theater

Share
As I crested the hill in my car, I noticed a missing billboard that been there for 30 years. It wasn't the appearance of those beautiful trees that stood concealed all these years. No, it was the big, bright and flashy digital signage that now hid those wonders of nature. So eye-catching was this marvel of technology, that cars had pulled over to watch the images change. It's sort of like a modern day drive-in with a twist. Instead of the advertisements taking out the first 30 minutes of the movie, they now become the movie. It's an advertiser's dream. And the next time I go by this sign, I'm going to bring popcorn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate such advertising boards that cover the beautiful nature! In my country, this happens a lot! You get to see those everywhere, hiding a beautiful nature behind them... Thanks for great post!