Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's That Time Of The Month Again

Share
I'm feeling a little irritable today. Yes, it's that time of the month again when my little friend arrives. Now I'm not making fun of my postman because he's short. I just dread the monthly flow of credit card statements that will arrive over the next few days. I know they're coming. My bank accounts starts looking a little bloated as it retains cash that I could be using for trivial items like food and gas. At least it's not as bad as some of my friends who have school loans. A couple of them are trying to relieve the cramping in their budget with student loan consolidation. Regardless, we're all going through the same situation -- working hard to make sure that we don't come up late for the month. I hope that you've never experienced the fear and worry that comes with a missed payment period.

Oh well. I know I'll make it through this. A week from now I'll be back to my old self. For now, I'll just put a hot water bottle on my bank book and keep myself in check.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Love the play on words, you are such a stinker!

;)

LORD MANILA STONE said...

hi ron, life indeed is getting more and more difficult, i just hope you can make both ends meet all the time ^^, happy blogging!!