Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

a disappointing package

Share
The moment I arrived home today, I was greeted by a happy UPS guy. Not the same as being greeted by a loving puppy but the fact that he had an unexpected package for me made me feel very happy just the same. That is until I got inside and opened this cardboard box of a surprise. Inside I discovered a box of ... female vitamins? A quick glance at the invoice slip and I learned that my ex had ordered these. While the invoice has her current home address, there was a second label on top of the original shipping label on the box. I have no idea why the vitamin company overlaid her home address with a label addressed to my home.

Now, that me say that I am glad that she is ordering something healthy. Although a box of Tenuate diet pills would certainly help her more. But that's not my worry any longer. And I shouldn't worry about this misdirected shipment either. Still, I can't help but wonder what is going on.

No comments: