Translate

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dear Mom, Guess what....

Share
A couple of my good friends got to go on a well deserved vacation last week. But when they returned home, I know they weren't expecting the drama that their 18-year-old daughter had in store for them. Even though they want her to be independent, they been doing everything they can to help her with her college and with her own car. I don't know how that's going to fare now. When my friends arrived home, their daughter told them that she is pregnant. While there will be no need for a paternity test, there's no comfort in knowing that the soon-to-be father isn't going to very helpful with this new life. In any case, my friends are moving their daughter back into the home. This is one adventure I wish that they didn't have to go through.

No comments: