Translate

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Twitter to the Rescue ... I Hope.

Share
My company has installed Wireless Internet in the office area. In fact, right this moment, I'm using it to compose a tweet to rescue me from the bathroom stall:

"Here I sit, so broken-hearted.
Come to [insert family-friendly related word] and only ...

... discovered we're out of toilet paper. Again!
(No time to rhyme.
And, apparently, no time to hire competent janitorial help.)

Instead of screaming 'til I'm rescued,
I'll send a tweet in this unpleasant interlude,

'Cause big brother is watching our Internet packets,
in case we play with non-work related tactics.

My bum is numb,
so please interfere on the double,
I ask only for relief
and absolutely no trouble!

So ... HELP!"

I'm sure I can get this tweet down to 140 characters. I've got the time. It's not like I'm going anywhere soon. I can sit and reflect on the millions we made the big boys so far. I wonder if they splurged and got us single ply ...

No comments: