Translate

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

didn't see it coming.

Share
My brave, blind friend broke up with his seeing-eye dog. Actually, his dog broke up with him saying, "I think we should start seeing for other people. Ok, yes, it's me, not you."

Since the terrible day, we've been finding my friend beside himself with grief - then we'll pick up his cat, grief, and lead my friend to his apartment. There's a good reason why seeing-eye cats are not major help-mates among the blind community.

But you know how it is after a break up - that rebound partner is always the strangest. And "once you go cat, you'll never go back" ... because you are lost!

Sadly, my good, brave, blind friend didn't see this coming. Obviously.

2 comments:

stephen Hayes said...

I just found your blog and I think you're funny and a very good writer. I can't imagine why you aren't getting comments or followers. I like the observations about your wife-to-be. I think we have a similar sense of humor and I hope you'll visit me sometime at Chubby Chatterbox. If you do, press the join button and I'll return the favor. Hope to hear from you soon.

Chubby Chatterbox

Anon A. Mus said...

Thank you, Stephen, for your encouraging words. I've also wondered why more people haven't visited, and have started bathing more regularly - just in case.

I enjoyed visiting your blog and have joined it. By the way, where did you find that "join" widget? I might add it to my site (assuming potential brides don't abuse it).

Thanks again for visiting. You made my day!