Translate

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Those anti-social ants

Share
I watched a Discovery episode about how social ants are. Really? When was the last time an ant befriended you on Facebook? What was the @ant twitter that you received? The only social skills I've experienced is having these annoy specks of life raid my home for food and water and then stay a while on my couch. (Kind of like my brother-in-law but without the gas attacks and constant requests for money.) Maybe if ants were more social and pleasant, I wouldn't try to kill them so often. They could start by using their tiny mandibles and immense numbers to keep my lawn cut and hedges trimmed.  Then they could politely knock on my door and perhaps share the good news as Jehovah Witness Ants.  For now, I will extend a friendly finger and thumb ... and squash them.

No comments: