Translate

Monday, September 06, 2010

Can you hear me now?

Share
I subscribe to several newsletters that cover electronic, computer and Internet trends and developments. Lately they've been filled with a barrage of blurbs for mobile apps and other cell phone enhancements. Unfortunately for me, this is one electronic gadgetry bandwagon that I haven't jumped on. But I don't feel too deprived … from dropped calls and poor sound quality. All of my friends and family involve me in their happy cell phone world every time they call me from their overpriced, overrated, overfee-based and overtaxed marvel of consumerism.

If you're studying marketing or economics in school and your teacher asks you if it's possible for people to trade their long, hard hours of work for extremely poor return on their money. You've got an easy "A" if you use the cell phone market for your example. Extra points if you're going to answer "politics".

2 comments:

Phantom Of The Opera Pantages Tickets said...

NO there is no politics. I am totally agree with the comments which is posted as above.

bathroom cabinets said...

This blog i have found a new sources of inspiration.
Waiting for new blog>>>>.