Translate

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

You Snooze, You Lose

Share
Sorry, Heidi Klum, but it's over. Jessica Simpson, you took too long. You had your chance too, Jessica Alba, but there's nothing you can do now. To all the super models and hot actresses, I have to tell you that I waited as long as I could as a single man. But now, I've committed myself to an even hotter star, a most magnificent super model beyond all imagining. That's right. I am to be wedded to the most wonderful, supportive woman possible. In the world of wedding cake toppers, I would be the groom swooned on one knee and she would be the heavenly angel cupping my enraptured face in her graceful hand.

So you other girls can dry your tears. You had your opportunity but another far more gorgeous creature has captured my heart and soul. Of course, if you are happy about my upcoming nuptials, you can send your well-wishes wrapped in tinsel and bows. I also accept VISA and Mastercard.

No comments: