Translate

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Feel The Burn

Share
I have worked hard at having links without doing actual fat burner reviews. This free-form post is no exception. I write because I've been wondering what would happen if I took several fat burner pills and then exercised like crazy. Would my fat spontaneously combust? Not that anyone would be surprised since I seem to have no problem with making an ash of myself. And, in this case, I will have urned my place in the minds of many. "Remember how Ron became consumed with exercise?" "Yeah, he was on fire!"

6 comments:

StorageCraft said...

Every hard work has got a lot of heat and burn associated with it. I have experienced the same for achieving the position of CEO in my company.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Forbrugslaan said...

Wery well written.
Nice and good informative blog.
I'd love to visit this blog again.

MessageForce said...

I liked the heading of your post a lot because my dad says that to succeed in life you must gain and adopt good things from others and leave behind the bad one's for them.

cathi said...

Very good post, Thank you for all these interesting information, it is a very important site. I'm very enjoy reading this content.
http://01-business.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our world, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]r4i ds[/url] DS Fling)