Translate

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rich And Thin

Share
Someone once said you can never be too rich or too thin (perhaps a quote by an Ethiopian millionaire). While this may explain the surplus of supermodels, it may also explain the mindset of a lot of people that I work around. They tend to be rich in patience and good cheer, and anorexically thin in any undesirable qualities.

Someone also once said that you tend to become like the people you hang around. Perhaps I'm not hanging around them enough. Or maybe I just need to hang around the guy that keeps coming up with quotable sayings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that is the case how do I hang out with Warren Buffet. I would love to become like him, in the rich sense.

Printing Company said...

Hhmmm.. If a person tends to become like the people they hang around, then I must be hanging around different kinds of people. I see myself bi-polar. There are times when I'm too quiet that some actually thought I'm mute, and sometimes I can be too loud, that the people I am with actually feel embarrassed being around me. LOL.

Though I must say I am much more of a quiet-and-reserved person. :D