Translate

Monday, August 11, 2008

Thieves in High Places

Share
Two weeks ago, thieves broke into my shed and stole my lawn mower. No problem, I have my homeowners insurance. Yet, after paying 20 years into that policy, I learned that I have a $250 deductible to meet before those scam artists will pay for a new mower. Great!

So now I've got to do something about my flourishing weeds before the town's lawn police extort more money from me. I think my best shot is to classify my yard as a very special Garden. I'll set up several lawn gnomes and toilet planters as part of my garden decor. Then I can dare the town to infringe upon my artistic rights and my anti-discrimination policy towards weeds. Nah, between the illegal thieves and the legal ones, I don't have a chance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ho it's so sad to hear that thieves broke ur shed& stole ur lawn mower but it really funny to hear that it doesn't make difference at all.Rather it may helofull for u& u may enjoy it.Really every one should have insurance because no one knows what'll happen next......

Anonymous said...

really horrible.but you are lucky.you have your homeowners insurance.garden decoration is just a cool plan.thanks for sharing this in your post with us.waiting for your next post like this.

Anonymous said...

It is very nice story. Thanks for sharing this informatics post.