Translate

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Know Who You're Going To Vote For ...

Share
On one side of the political spectrum, you have a African American and a Catholic. On the other side, you have an advanced AARP member and a Alaskan American woman. It's a battle of the minority groups, folks! So what is a white, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant man going to do? I don't know. Not only am I not a W.A.S.P., none of this really applies to me. No matter how hard both parties make this election about looks, family history, genetic tans, and religious beliefs, this process is about deeds -- what these people have and have not done as politicians. That's what really matters and affects me ... and you!

Actually your election choice could be quite simple. [read more...]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Very interesting read, you should be commended for your blog.

Your website is very nicely designed you should be proud of it

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the link. It was great read. And I don't think I will reveal whom I will vote because I don't think I will :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I read it and found it excellent. Thanks for sharing this post. keep it up

Anonymous said...

Yea nice article on election. I do prefer to vote for obama in comparison to George W. bush. We have seen bush time and we are going toward recession lets see what obama have in his bags for us and hope our country grow if he wins.

Anon A. Mus said...

I wish it were as easy as voting for one person over another. Instead it's the president and 535 other folks affecting our lives ... as usually not in the best ways. More on that in another post...