Translate

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Looking Out For My Girlfriend's Best Interests

Share
There they are: shiny, perfect $3000 pearls from exotic Tahiti. Yeah, I would love to give this exquisite jewelry to my girlfriend. But she would probably pass out from the shock of receiving such a gift. We can't have that happen. Above all things, I need to watch out for her well being! She has enough trauma in her life. And who am I to cast Tahitian pearls before swoon? So, I must spare her this risk of fainting and forgo buying such breath-taking pearls.

No need to thank me. That's the kind of boyfriend I am.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SO. THOUGHTFUL. If you were my boyfriend I'd certainly show you how I feel about your kind of thoughtfulness.

BTW -- I got the "pearls before swoon." Nice. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

:X

goldengoddess said...

Awww, thanks Honey! Why would I need Tahiti pearls like these when I have a real "gem" like you? I think you already know what I'd love to have, and it's sure to leave me smiling for years to come. ;)

PS feefifoto, he really is quite thoughtful, not to mention puny!

Anonymous said...

Wow that's so kind. I hope my bf have this thoughtfulness.

Thanks for sharing !!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more, you can't spoil em, it just sends them cuckoo, you have to be cruel to be kind

Anonymous said...

GoldenGodess, you are for sure a lucky person to have such a boyfriend!! Very generous and loving person he is! Honestly, I would never get such a gift for my girlfriend.

Anon A. Mus said...

I'm glad that all of you enjoyed my tongue-in-cheek post (although my girlfriend prefers my tongue in her cheek). Anyway, my sweet girlfriend meant 'punny' not 'puny' ... I think. :D

Anonymous said...

I just love it.... Well i don't have any doubt about your articles. Your articles are awesome... Honestly you are simply the best.Thanks for sharing this with us.

Anonymous said...

Great read!! I’m totally in love with your articles … They are REALLY awesome! Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I have read a lot on this topic, but you definitely give it a good vibe. This is a great post. Will be back to read more!