Translate

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Drumming To Remove Weight

Share
I just learned that rock drummers are as physically fit as top athletes. Good news, right? Definitely additional motivation for me to get back into playing and into shape. Heaven knows (as most of my friends do) that I need some exercise. I was planning to take the lazy route and arm curl weight loss pills into my mouth. But I can tell you that playing the drums is a lot more fun.

I could combine weight loss pills and drumming. But how well would that really help my physique? After all, those thinning tablets are too small to hit effectively with a stick. And even with a handful of dieting capsules, I couldn't play any songs longer than a few seconds as I bounce them off the drum heads -- unless I was talented enough and quick enough to catch the pills on the rebound. Given my current coordination, I would probably end up catching a pellet or two with my eye. Of course, if I couldn't see how fat I was getting ... hmmmmmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Very interesting read, you should be proud of your blog.

Your website is very nicely designed, I have already bookmarked it.

Anonymous said...

Nice post. It has a great information. Thanks for sharing this post. It would be helped the needy people. Thanks