Translate

Friday, April 04, 2008

Is Your Bathroom Vain?

Share
If conceit is God's gift to small minded people, then what are bathroom vanities? Are those small towels that no one can touch really so vain or are they just lonely? It's understandable as they hang there with the fancy embroidered picture that wouldn't absorb a drop of water if it was drowning. The same question goes for those cutesy, carved soaps. If we really need roses and turtles, shouldn't we get the real things?

No, I don't have pretentious items in my bathroom. Just give me towels that dry and soap that foams. If I'm in a playful mood, I'll have foamy towels and fuzzy soap. There's no place for vanity in my bathroom ... there's more than enough when I'm in it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My towels and windows are nice. But sink and faucets are very plain.