Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Coffee Forgiveness

Share
Apparently some of you were a tad upset by an earlier post where I talked about "Blessed are the >coffee makers." So before anyone calls for Christian version of the Jihad, let me filter your anger. Before you bite off my head in a decaffeination attempt, please know that I meant no offense as I tried to espresso myself. While I don't know what stirred your feelings and got you tea-ed off, I suspect that my thoughts hadn't percolated as well as I intended. My heart sanka as I read your emails. I didn't mean to come across as such a caf-fiend. So before you cream me, please understand that I'm only a human bean. Perhaps a little ungrounded and a bit of a drip, but there are times when I can be very robust and full flavored. All I can ask is that you give me a couple of lumps of your sugary love until my cup runneth over. Thank you.

No comments: