Translate

Monday, September 24, 2007

How To Run Your Business Into The Ground

Share
This company's pool of talented people is rapidly shrinking. The only thing dropped faster is the moral of employees. Today I learned that yet another fellow employee has had enough of the 'fun and games' around here and turned in her notice. The powers-that-be don't believe in succession planning. So naturally, they have no replacements for their dwindling human resources. The work is simply moved onto one or more already overburdened workers. My departing day is coming soon. For now, staying here is like watching a slow-motion train wreck from the inside car...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting blog. I´m here for the second time and find every day new interesting details.

Anon A. Mus said...

Thanks, Pips! I hope you get a chance to check out my other blogs listed in the sidebar.