Translate

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Does the World Really Need More Copies of Me?

Share
My girlfriend lives three hours to my east. My children live five hours to my west. I wish that there were a couple of copies of me to dispatch to everyone I love. Right now, one of me would be helping my children get into a better house. My other version would be investigating Wilmington NC real estate for a love nest on the coast. But it's probably for the best that there is only one of me. The last thing the world needs right now is mo'Rons running around...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.Humorous piece:)Just one question.And your wife stays how many hours to the east (or west)?

Clement Nyirenda's blog world

Anon A. Mus said...

Good question, Clement! I didn't realize the implication of my post until I read your question. My ex-wife lives 6 hours west. And yet, her evil influence is still felt at times ... :D