Translate

Monday, September 03, 2007

430 days later...

Share

430 days ago, I hooked my blogs up with PayPerPost. Today I made it in their postie lottery known as "blog of the day." Amazing! This is a shock since usually the "blog of the day" is someone who just signed up within the last few milliseconds. But not today! Woo-Hoo!

My thanks goes out to a great fellow blogger, CyberCelt, who let me know about this honor! Yes, I probably don't deserve such an award. But I have bad eyesight and I don't deserve that either. So there you have it. If you're a first time visitor, I welcome you to my blog of sometimes outlandish thoughts. Look around, kick the tires, leave a comment or two so we can find out about your blog and maybe share this love.

I want to thank Bill Gates and the Department of Defense for this making this all possible. To Al Gore, thanks for nothing. Much thanks to the all people of PayPerPost for starting this daily event and to their programmers for the randomness algorithm. Much thanks to their parents for having them. Of course, thanks to my parents! After all, where would I be without their union? Certainly not blogging here. And to my teacher who said that computers were a fad, who's blog-of-the-day now, fat boy?! And I should thank the my ex and the thieves at the irs for providing the financial strain necessary to join PPP....

5 comments:

bcmomtoo said...

Congrats on blog of the day!

Linky Love said...

You deserve even better!

Congrats for being blog of the day.

Join http://www.linkylove.net/addyourlink/ to become blog of the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a great day as blog of the day! LOL

goldengoddess said...

Congratulations on being "Blog of the Day!" As my mentor and more, I want to thank you for showing me the way!

Your devoted fan!
;)

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if PayPerPost works. I mean, how much can you earn with a new, not famous, website?