Translate

Friday, September 29, 2006

the state taketh

Share
The state owes me $2500. You would think that it would be easy and honorable for them return what they have taken from me. But no, I have had to work with my CPA for a over a year to try and resolve this issue. And then last month the state said that I OWE them $1000 and began garnishing my wages this month. So frustrating! This week, I began to draft a letter to my representatives in the state government and the state secretary of the treasury. To my surprise, the account department at my job received a letter saying that they stopped the garnishment. No explanation. I haven't even heard from my CPA as to why this change. Is it a good thing? You would think so, but as much grief as I've gone through, I just feel suspicious...

No comments: