Translate

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

hit or miss

Share
I can't believe how lucky I was today in my writing opportunities. If I hadn't been sick, I would have missed two chances that totaled $45. Part of the problem is the popularity of the program. With over 3000 members now, it doesn't take much to fulfill a posting quote. After that, all that remains are opportunities for high effort with a reward of low pay. How motivating is making $2 for an hour's work? Still, two dollars is two dollars. For motivation, the bigger picture of building two bucks upon two bucks until a hundred can be made. And with a hundred ... well, that's almost a month's worth of grocery, or a couple of week's worth of gas. Still, it is frustrating to know that I may be missing out because of other factors. It is a matter of working smarter, not harder.

No comments: