Translate

Sunday, June 30, 2013

"I shouldn't have spent" only lasts a lifetime

Share
Life is full of regrets. The worse remorse probably comes at the end.

The dying man in a hospital who thinks, "I shouldn't have spent so much time at work instead of with my family."

The elderly woman wasting her final moments in a nursing home with thoughts of "I shouldn't have spent my life so safe and boring."

The man plummeting down the side of a tall building, thinking "I shouldn't have spent $299.95 for this flying portion."

Good news though - these lamentations are temporary. For example, one day you will no longer worry about "I shouldn't have spent time reading this post."

2 comments:

Cperz said...

Who would regret reading your posts??...it's far better than falling off a building.

Anon A. Mus said...

Or, as I'm plunging through air, suddenly realizing the meaning of the portion's "lifetime guarantee".