Translate

Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Blog in 2012

Share

This time last year, I decided to spend less time writing content-mill dribble and focus on learning how to writing. Some ideas surfaced as public posts. A few of those garnered a surprising number of views. Who knew so many people wanted to know about P'zolo?

The numbers tracked by Sitemeter.com look promising. I have no idea how many of those views are people and how many are bots trolling my site.

Also, I've had a large number of visits from Russia, especially these past couple of months. Why? I have no national secrets here. Much of my money is already extorted by our American mob; so, sorry, Russian mobsters.

Are people in Russia that curious about a boring American? How about a comment or two? Please.

1 comment:

Cperz said...

It is interesting to see the stats on the page views from outside the U.S. I have always had some interest out of Europe and Asia on mine as well. Curious, really?? I can't imagine how my blog translates. Perhaps, my sense of humor is funnier in a foreign language.