Translate

Friday, December 28, 2012

True story ... mostly

Share
I think the eye doctor at Walmart is purposely messing with people. At his entrance way in the parking lot, he's placed a billboard advertising his services. The words are the same sized except for the last item. It's printed twice as big as and reads “foreign objects removed.”

As I walked by this sign, a good ol’ country boy behind me pipes up in an inappropriately loud voice. He asks his companion, "Does this mean the doc’s gonna remove the Mexicans?”

Upon hearing this, two approaching Hispanic guys slow down. They stare at redneck with the friendliness of "do we need to kick your ass?", then they read the billboard. One amigo says to the other, “Si, what a good idea! I hope they start with my mother-in-law.”

2 comments:

Cperz said...

I love when people have a good sense of humor about things. Mother-in-law jokes just never lose their funny factor...well unless they are about me. In which case they aren't funny at all.

Jay at The Depp Effect said...

Ahahahahahah!!! That's funny! I like it when people can see the humour in comments like that, where no racial slur is actually intended, but it's just ... amusing!