Translate

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And so it begins

Share
After dating for almost 8 years, I've asked my girlfriend to join households. Sounds like we're marrying two houses. I don't know if the ring around my bathtub counts as an engagement ring but we going to spend the next couple of weeks getting everything together.

First her house. This weekend, I'm going to grab a pair of old work gloves and start throwing her stuff, I mean, gently distributing her fine belongings into a rental truck for a slow ride to the storage business. Next, she'll come to my house and begin happily tossing my treasures into the garbage bin. That's ok. My ex took the good stuff several years ago. By now, I've learned it's all replaceable ... just like me.

1 comment:

website designing india said...

Ir's really a cute post i love that your writing way and skills. Wow really amazing thing.