Translate

Monday, November 16, 2009

It was one of those days...

Share
As a boss, he was overwhelming as he sat behind a huge oak desk that had once been a proud forest. Now, this shiny assemblage of lumber put an extremely aggressive man of business at an intimidating distance from anyone who had the unfortunate task of sitting in front of him. He was the kind of terrifying person that not only tapped his desk out of impatience but had also tapped his desk with a few large, extravagant Grohe faucets. No one knows what pricey liquid would pour such unusual desk pieces. The fear was more about one of the faucet being used as a weapon should you not have the answers that this frightening man would demand.

But I wasn't worried. I knew about his darkest secret. I knew about his overpowering weakness .... small, cute, fuzzy bunnies! At our meeting, I left nothing to chance. I wore the pink, plushy bunny bathroom slippers with my fuzzy, business black rabbit suit complete with a hare-raising wig. He looked sternly at me and asked, "So you think you can work for me?!" I answered defiantly, "I'm game." So he shot me...

No comments: