Translate

Sunday, November 08, 2009

the Fourth Energy Source

Share
There are four states of matter: liquid, solid, gas and plasma. In our ever vigilant quest to control nature, our species has done a great job making the first three into cheap, readily available energy sources. Plasma has been a little trickier to have at the home level. You need the nuclear heat of a sun and some way of containing the plasma so you and your neighbors don't become a crispy critters. But soon, some genius will invent safe plasma mounts for home use. And you'll be able to tell who has this energy source in their home. "Remember the Johnson's? Well, they really glow now."

3 comments:

Assisted Living said...

I would recommend for those that just cannot get their time management inline. It is crucial to business. I use Google calendars to keep me on track, because I get the reminder emails to my phone that don’t take anytime to read, but allow me to stay on course.

Chicago wrongful death attorney said...

I really like this post ,it's interesting to share our dreams .

Chicago wrongful death attorney said...

I think google is the best search engine and also aware about the climate and other stuffs