Translate

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blogging downturn?

Share
Over the past couple of years, I have not pursued the art of continually making my blogs popular to the Internet readership. Somehow, the demands of keeping my day job and caring for a couple of other families has pretty much erased 'free time' to pursue my desires. As a result, my blogs have slipped in readership. I suppose I could submit my sites to several of the free directory services that have popped up now. Or I could wait until that day when everything can take care of itself and I can get back to my own self interests. Some day perhaps ...

1 comment:

Print Brochures said...

Awww...It's okay. At least you know your priorities. I love reading your posts. I know that the time will come for you. I still think that you have a really good blog site. Just keep it up.:)