Translate

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Under-Size Me

Share
Have you watched the movie "Super Size Me"? It's about one man who not only eats McDonald's food for a month but gorges himself on it. At the end of the movie, he's overweight, experiencing chest pains and bad health. Gee, I wonder why.

I'm waiting for part 2, "Under Size Me". In this equally idiotic sequel, our brainless filmmaker consumes vast quantities of appetite suppressants for a month. At the end of the movie, he and his absurdities have either disappear or he becomes a super model because of his bizarre twiggy beauty that some models have --- one of the train wreck appearances that you can't stop looking at. Anyway, I'll wait for the movie to come out on DVD ... the paper thin version.

1 comment:

Color Printing said...

Hey, I love that movie. It was a real eye-opener. It made me realize that my decision not to indulge on fast food is good, which resulted from my mom's very delicious home-cooked meals. :)
I want to watch the sequel too, and see how thin Mr. Spurlock can get.