Translate

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Peering Into Friends

Share
My friend seemed rather nervous and upset yesterday as we talked during our break. It turned out that she is having a colonoscopy and an esophagogastroduodenoscopy on Monday. I couldn't help but ask if she was going to have two doctors at each end of her, trying to meet somewhere in her middle with their cameras. "What are they going to do?" I asked kidding around. "Wave at each other and say 'I see you' ?" That seemed to make her feel better. Then she talked about the industrial-strength colon cleaner outer that she had to take starting on Sunday. The way she described the medicine, it wasn't anything like a wimpy, over-the-counter Colonix. The stuff she had to take would strip the built-up grime off of old engines. So I suggested that she go sky diving naked afterwards. She could open her mouth really wide and become a human whistle. For some reason, that made her feel even better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You're a real nut! Remind me to have you come along with me when I have to have my colonoscopy done will you? Your favorite fan ;)

GG

Professional Networking said...

Thank you for sharing your experience!
Keep posting!

Tatang Sulaeman said...

You're a real man! Remind me to have you come along with me when I have to have my colonoscopy done. will you? Thank you for sharing your experience!