Translate

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Adding to the Fun Called "Life"

Share
On top of the increased time-demanding adventures of work and the addition of my daughter and my future son-in-law into my home, I have began talking with my girlfriend of almost 7 years, the possibilities of intertwining our lives in marriage. Just talk right now. No surprising her with engagement rings, just talk.

From my understanding of women, just talking is like dangling the possibility of winning the lottery in front of someone. Fortunately, I am dating a very patient and understanding woman. I know she would say 'yes' in an instant. For my part, I have to admit that I've been practicing at drive-through's -- when they ask "Do you want fries with that?" I emphatically answer, "I DO!" Still, the union of our two very complicated lives will definitely take a very coordinated effort. Amazingly enough, she is the only woman I know that I could pull off such a feat with .... :)

6 comments:

Penjelajah Dunia Maya said...

nice article...linkback to me...

goldengoddess said...

Hello Handsome,

What a sweet post! "I DO!" want fries with mine too, but I also want malt vinegar instead of ketchup ;)

It's hard to believe that it been nearly six years since we met that eleventh day of September in 2003. Our first date was one we will never forget, and may we continue to have many more romantic times like them in our future. I wouldn't trade a moment our time together for anything ;)

Thank you for sharing your life and your love with me!

All yours,
GG :*

surplus said...

Congratulations for having found your son in law and I must say that you write very well. I would really like to read yur articles in the future.

chat said...

thanks

ekonomi said...

yes,,marriage..sounds great but it is very heavy step to move on (for me)

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

May I use part of the information from your blog post right above if I give a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Jules