Translate

Monday, June 02, 2008

Livin' Cheap

Share
In my last post, I entertained the possibility of having to live in the back lot of my work place. It wouldn't be too bad. There is a shower room in the plant and the break room has a refrigerator and a microwave. I would have to be outside by 6 in the evening when the building is locked up for the night. Not a problem since I would have another small cardboard box and an overturned pail for my patio furniture / dining room. The evening would be spent viewing hi-def reality until it was time for bed. In the morning, it's a 2 second commute to work, assuming some snail hasn't jackknifed in the path and tied up traffic leading to the entrance way. Otherwise, a new, inexpensive day begins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the same way my life is too as my work place is right in the living room and I have got all the amenities that I get in the work place too.

Anonymous said...

It would be funny if not that sad:(
I feel that this year will really turn many people into cardboard-box dwellers... life is crazy these days...