Translate

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Giving My 2 Cents For A Penny

Share
What better way to spend a sunny weekend than wrestling with the budgetary incomes and out-goes of my life. I can certainly think of several better ways. But I've been putting off this task long enough. The bad news is that, if my financial situation doesn't improve soon, I may find myself living in a heavy-duty cardboard box, in the back lot behind where I work. The good news is I know are where to find several of those heavy-duty cardboard boxes.

I don't want to think of myself as poor. And it would very self-defeating to think of myself as needy. To call myself underprivileged would really be over the top. Perhaps I could toot that I'm not completely destitute. And even though I don't seem to have any apparent advantages to work with, I am slightly better than disadvantaged. Whatever you want to call my situation, the money just isn't there. Although my vocabulary seems rather rich. Anyone got change for word?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saw on yahoo that even Ed McMahon is facing foreclosure. Things are certainly precarious. Hope they improve for you.

Anonymous said...

There are a lot many ideas on the internet with the help of which we can make good money. This helps us to have a higher pocket money to finance our expenses.

Anonymous said...

Everybody goes through this kind of situation in life and one has to go through this phase of life to under the value of money. It is important to save not just for tough times but also for the future.

Anonymous said...

I do hope the situation will improve really soon... As one of my friends says - "stop sitting here thinking of what you could have done if you were... you are who you are and you should always be looking around for good opportunities". when he says so I am ready to punch him, really:) but there is a bit of sense in his words - you should keep moving and trying new things:)