Translate

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wok the Dog

Share
My friend has bought a Chinese Crested puppy - one of those dogs that look like it was shaved by a deranged barber who left tufts of hair around poor dog's head, paws, and tail as a cruel joke. If ever an animal needed one of those embarrassing doggy coats, I'm sure the Chinese Crested would say," Nah, that's ok. I'm humiliated enough. Thank you."

So now, my dear friend is trying to come up with a name for him. She asked me for suggestion. I'm thinking “Wok”, as in “Wok the Dog”. His title sounds almost regal, like a soon-to-be famous animal superhero. Or, a Saturday morning cartoon. Either way, his name would be helpful and a time-saver.

For example, when you're in need of exercise, and you wonder who is going to accompany you: Wok the Dog. When your favorite pet does something really, really, really bad, what are you going to do about it: Wok the Dog … along with a threat of stir-fry.

I'm sure you can appreciate the versatility of this wonderful name.

No comments: