Translate

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

video games

Share
My fellow engineer looks a bit like Ralphie from "The Christmas Story" but is unlikely to shoot his eye out with a BB gun (with one of his new robotic design is another story). He is extremely hard-working, not one for fun and games during working hours. So he completely surprised me when he bounded in with his new toy, a Sony VAIO and proceeded to show this great gaming site, steampowered.com which has popular games for the PC and Mac, several around $10.

Though part of my professional career was spent repairing the early video games, I just haven't had time or the money to play this decade's gaming systems. But now, I don't have an excuse not to buy at least buy some of the good games that I've been wanting to play. Now if I could find a site that gives me free time ...

1 comment:

HVAC Man said...

Kids always love to play video games especially boys. They even tend to go out if they don't have a video game at home.