Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tryin' to Blog again

Share
Almost eight weeks of constant work with no days off has taken its toll. On here, I've found it difficult to complete any blogs post. The last was meant to be for Easter. "Three days ago, on Friday, I put the Pillsbury dough boy in the oven. I am happy to report that he has risen." I tried explaining that joke to my Hindu friend from India. But that was like trying to explain nuphedra reviews to the Amish.

My mind is mush and the day is only just beginning. :: sigh :: These posts aren't much better. Let's see what the future brings...

2 comments:

all-you said...

just looking around
-----------
ads: all-you.co.cc

Indonesia Business Directory said...

Try to make schedule, for example make 1 post for one week.

Or If you just have a little time for connecting to internet, just write your mind in the letter, then, when you get free, write it and post in your blog.

Happy blogging :)